Aljawaz.com, refered here as the website, takes care of the privacy of the users of the site and its visitors in terms of maintaining and protecting their personal data in accordance with regulations and legislation. The site has adopted a clear and specific policy to achieve this purpose.
Information provided by the user
By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the terms of the Site Policy which are based on the following:
- We may store your user information through us or through third party services that process this information on our behalf.
- We may use your user information to conduct market research, including statistical analysis of user behavior, which we may display to third parties in an impersonal manner and in a holistic manner.
- Enable us to meet all the requirements imposed on us legally.
- Allow the sending of e-mails and other means of communication through the site or a third party, for the purpose of informing the user of the content published by the site news, information, products, services, events, promotions of the site and others.
- In the event of a sale or purchase including the sale of the Site and its rights, we may disclose your user information to the buyer or potential seller of such business or property.
- If a third party owns all or most of our assets, then your user information that you provide to us will be transferred to the third party as part of the transferred assets.
- When you browse the site you may encounter forums or video services asking you as a user to enter your user information. We will not disclose any user information you provide to a third party without your consent, except to provide services that you have requested.
- It should be known to you, that it is possible to collect information and data automatically through the use of text files (cookies). These are small text files that store the basic information that the site uses to determine the repeated uses of the site (such as retrieving your name if it has already been entered). We may use this information to track behavior and collect data that helps us improve the site, target ads, and evaluate their effectiveness.
- These text files do not integrate into your operating system and do not harm your files. If you prefer not to collect information through the use of text files, you can follow a simple procedure in most browsers that enables you to refuse to download text files. However, you should note that services that are personally directed to you may be affected if you choose to disable the text files option. If you wish to disable the download of text files click here for instructions that will appear in a separate window.
Responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted on the website
The team and editors make every effort to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information to the site’s surfers. Due to the wide range and constant change of information, it is difficult to ensure its accuracy and accuracy. The Site shall not be liable for any material or moral damages that may result from the inaccuracy of such information. The browser and the visitor should make sure that the information is correct from its official sources and the relevant authorities (educational institutions or government) before taking any practical actions that have a direct impact on its interests.
You can contact us for any questions about our website policies.