Have you ever thought about traveling to Britain to complete your undergraduate studies, and proceed with your career at the UK’s top international universities? Have you ever thought about taking a scholarship in the UK to help you pay for tuition and accommodation? All this is now possible by immigrating to the UK and obtaining a student visa and a Chevening Scholarship.
It is not a requirement anymore to be wealthy to study at the best universities in UK.
The UK has become one of the first countries to serve knowledge and education. Every year accepting huge numbers of students, aspiring to improve their studies and careers.
Specificity of Chevening Scholarship
Eventually, If you are admitted to study under this program, the British Government will cover the full university expenses. Including travel and visa fees, as well as a monthly allowance of up to £ 1,200. Which helps you to cover the expenses of food and housing. But you can also save them in addition to several other bursaries.
Admission to the Chevening Program
Certainly, to be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be among the eligible countries of Chevening Program
- Return to work in your home country for at least two years after the end of your studies in UK
- Have a university degree with at least a grade B (good)
- Have at least two years of work experience in any field, even if it is voluntary, but you have proof
- Apply to three universities and be accepted at least in one of them. Check out the universities participating in the Chevening program
- You must pass the English test successfully
- Not to be a British citizen
- You are not working or have worked for the British Government at embassies or home affairs offices, and you should not have a relative working for it
- If you had Chevening Scholarship before, you should wait 5 years before applying again.
- The application for the next university entry must be submitted no later than 11th of July
Learn more about the acceptance criteria of Chevening Scholarship.
Specializations offered by the study program in UK
There is a wide range of specializations that can be studied under the Chevening program. Here are some of them:
- Politics and international relations
- Law and human rights
- Communication, media, and journalism
- Economy and finance
- Public policy
- Human development studies
Apply for a Chevening scholarship
If you met the above conditions, you have taken an important step towards applying for a scholarship and continuing your studies in the UK.
Scholarship Registration Steps:
Firstly read the above conditions carefully, and then register on the official website and start filling out the application form.
Secondly, you must choose the universities you want to go to in order to complete the study, depending on the specialization you want.
The third step to enrolling in a scholarship is to start preparing for the English exam you have to take after selecting a university.
- The academic IELTS needs a score of 6.5 as a condition for the acceptance of the grant.
- The TOEFL IBT test requires 79 as a condition for admission to the scholarship.
Unquestionably it is worth noting that universities take the English language test seriously to accept the nomination file.
Related topics :